The MSA ALTAIR io™ 4 Gas Detection Wearable delivers real-time visibility to help drive safety and productivity across workers, worksites, and workflows.
ALTAIR io 4 features:
· Cutting-edge, CAT-M LTE cellular connectivity
· Automatic integration with MSA Grid cloud-based software
· Over-the-air (OTA) updates
· Automatic bump test and calibration
· MSA id digital device assignment
· Rugged, durable design and industry-leading XCell® sensors
The ALTAIR io 4 is part of the MSA Connected Work Platform.
VAC-U-MAX offers a full range of compressed-air operated industrial vacuum cleaners for high volume recovery of combustible dust, flammable liquid, and reactive powder. Systems do not require electricity for operation, only compressed air and are ATEX tested and Certified. Fill out RFQ at www.vac-u-max.com/vacuum or call (800) VAC-U-MAX.
Mobile Access Platforms allow safe access to areas difficult to reach, such as machinery, warehouse racking, vehicle maintenance, and in welding or plastering applications. Platforms can be designed to suit any use where off-the-shelf platforms are not applicable, or when ladders or towers are not appropriate. The engineered designs, using modular components, let the platforms be delivered and constructed quickly. Visit ASSP Booth #1829 or www.keesafety.com