2017 VPPPA Regional Conferences Kick Off in April
VPPPA's regional conference calendar is packed in late spring and summer next year, starting with the Region IX conference in early April.
KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- VPPPA's regional conference calendar is packed in late spring and summer next year.
Region IX -- for VPPPA member companies and their employees in California, Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, and Guam -- gets the ball rolling with its chapter conference April 4-6, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport in Burlingame, Calif. Next comes Region VIII -- Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota -- with April 25-27 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Colorado Springs.
Six more chapter conferences are in May 2017:
- May 1-4: Region VI -- Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana: Statehouse Convention Center, Little Rock
- May 8-10: Region VII -- Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas: The Westin Crown Center, Kansas City, Mo.
- May 10-12: Region III -- Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington, D.C.: Kalahari Hotel and Convention Center, Poconos, Pa.
- May 15-17: Region I -- Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont: Killington Resort, Killington, Vt.
- May 16-18: Region V -- Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota: Grand Geneva Resort and Spa, Lake Geneva, Wis.
- May 16-18: Region X -- Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska: The Davenport Grand Hotel, Spokane, Wash.
The June chapter conferences are:
- June 20-22: Region IV -- Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky: Sheraton Atlanta
- June 26-28: Region II -- New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands: Tropicana Casino & Resort, Atlantic City, N.J.