Incentive Gift Card Council Announces 2009-2010 Board of Directors
The board of directors for the 2009-2010 term has been announced by the Incentive Gift Card Council (IGCC), a special industry group of the Incentive Marketing Association.
Leslie A. Demourelle, manager of new business implementation for Walgreens Co. in Deerfield, Ill., has been elected to serve as president of the incoming board.
Other members include:
- Executive Vice President: Betty Weinkle, CPIM, of American Express Incentive Services, Miami.
- Vice President – Education: Alex Calicchio of C2 Consulting Services, Delray Beach, Fla.
- Director of Agency Relations: Nick Balestino of Hallmark Insights, Minneapolis.
- Director of Communications: Monique Agaliotis of Incentive/Sales & Marketing Management Magazines, New York.
- Director of Membership: Heather Abbott of Barnes & Noble Inc., New York.
- Director of Media Relations: Stacey McAllister of RK Incentives, Albany, Calif.
- Past President: Andrew Dodge of L. L. Bean Direct to Business, Freeport, Maine.
For more information about the Incentive Gift Card Council (IGCC), visit www.usegiftcards.org.