AIHA Offering AIHce 2011 Virtual Tech Sessions
Two days of live webcasts of tech sessions taking place at the Portland, Ore., conference will begin May 18.
The American Industrial Hygiene Association is offering two days of live webcasts of tech sessions from this year's AIHce conference. The webcasts begin May 18 and will include guided presentations, Q&A sessions, and available educational credits.
Cinthia Miñan (703-846-0749 or [email protected]), AIHA's Distance Learning program manager, said the association presented live tech session webcasting last year, but this year is the first time two days of tech session coverage (not concurrent sessions) are being offered.
Registration costs $475 for members, $500 for non-members, and must be completed no later than May 16. If paying by check, call 703-846-0749 and make the check payable to AIHA before May 6, mailing it to AIHA, Attn: Distance Learning Assistant, 2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 250, Fairfax, VA 22031.
- All-day access to the live webcast Wednesday, May 18, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. PDT and May 19 from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. PDT.
- One "Reconstruction of Exposures: Methods and Application" Podium Session with eight 20-minute presentations on scientific research, case studies, or professional practice content on a particular topic or theme.
- Two Roundtable Sessions with 12 presentations about welding health effects, exposures, and exposure controls; and leveraging EHS practice with the latest technology.
- Two Crossover Session presentations on Lean, EHS and Six Sigma; and construction noise control.
- Reference materials, the full presentations and abstracts
- Networking opportunities with other virtual attendees and experts before and after the sessions.
Session agendas, outlines, and registration information are available at this website.