AIHA Opens Registration for AIHce 2011 Conference
The American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) has opened registration for the 2011 American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Exposition (AIHce). The conference, scheduled May 14-19, will take place in Portland, Ore. and will include the latest in industrial hygiene technology, methodology, and innovation.
The theme for AIHce 2011 is "Innovate. Integrate. Inspire." and will include exhibits and presentations from keynote speakers dedicated to this fundamental issue. Conference attendees will have access to valuable resources and industry-leading educational materials.
Highlights for AIHce 2011 include:
- Opening General Session, Failure is not an Option, will feature Gene Krantz, NASA Flight Control Director and Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient. The film Apollo 13 chronicles Krantz's extraordinary struggle to improvise and devise a rescue plan under a scenario of extreme time pressure, many unknowns, and no real precedents.
- Complimentary International Symposium on Wood Dust
- More than 600 oral and poster abstract presentations, courses, lectures, roundtables, EHS crossover programs, lunch discussions, and exhibitor theater presentations addressing professional development, scientific issues, management trends, and innovative techniques.
- 69 pre-conference Professional Development Courses spanning 40 topic areas. Full-Day and Two-Day PDCs will now include lunch.
- Enhanced Program Planner will allow you to build a custom itinerary and download to your mobile device.
- A quality Expo featuring 300+ companies displaying the latest industry products and services.
- 18 AIHce hotels all located less than 15 minutes from the convention center.
- Technical Tours planned for the Stimson Lumber Company, Intel Corp., and SolarWorld Industries of America.
For more information about AIHce 2011 conference and to register, please visit www.aihce2011.org.