Women in Construction on Today's ACCSH Agenda
OSHA has scheduled a meeting of the Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (ACCSH) for this Thursday and Friday--from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Dec. 4, and from 8:30 a.m. to noon Dec. 5. Prior to the full meeting, ACCSH workgroups are meeting today and tomorrow at the U.S. Depart of Labor, Frances Perkins Building, in Washington, D.C.
ACCSH workgroups meeting today include:
- Multilingual--8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Silica--8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Diversity: Women in Construction--10:30 a.m. to noon
- Residential Fall Protection--1:45 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
ACCSH workgroups meeting Wednesday include:
- OSHA Training Institute--8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Trenching--8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Regulatory Compliance (formerly Focused Inspection)--10:30 a.m. to noon
- Rollover Protective Systems--1:45 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
ACCSH advises the assistant secretary of labor for occupational safety and health on the formulation of standards affecting the construction industry and on policy matters arising in the administration of the safety and health provisions of the Contract Work Hours and Safety Standards Act, and the OSH Act of 1970. General information queries should be directed to Michael Buchet, OSHA, Directorate of Construction, at (202) 693-2020 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.