American Red Cross, OSHA Present Free Emergency Preparedness Webinar Today
Is your worksite prepared for emergencies? That is a question all safety directors and facility managers need to be able to answer in the affirmative, and it's the title of a free, one-hour Webinar presented today by the American Red Cross and OSHA. The presentation starts at 1 p.m. CST. Click here to register.
Seminar topics will include:
- OSHA's Emergency Standards
- Do You Need an Emergency Action Plan (EAP)?
- How to Write an EAP
- OSHA's Evacuation Plans and Procedures e-Tool
- An Overview of a Corporate Emergency Plan
- The Importance of Training Your Employees
Panelists for this informative event are: Christina Jones, CIH, industrial hygienist for OSHA, and Jean Erdtmann, director of program management and field support for the American Red Cross. If you are unable to attend today's presentation, an archived version will be available by Friday.