Coming in October: IMA Special Section in OH&S
Incentive Marketing Association Executive Director Karen Renk says the special section about Employee Gifts & Incentives offers incentives companies a vehicle to connect with thousands of safety managers.
If you are interested in reaching the people responsible for planning and running the safety programs for their organizations, check out this marketing opportunity.
A special editorial/advertising section being published in the October 2011 issue of Occupational Health & Safety magazine will concentrate on the value of incentive awards in stimulating safety programs. The section will reach more than 80,000* OH&S subscribers in more than 67,000** facilities across the United States.
Consider these integrated merchandising benefits offered by OH&S:
- An editorial package created under IMA's control, selling the benefits of doing business with its members.
- Prime positioning in the October issue, directed to more than 80,000* qualified subscribers.
- Copies of the magazine, including the IMA section, will be featured at the NSC (National Safety Congress) expo in Philadelphia October 31-November 2.
- Discounted advertising prices
The advertising rates are:
Full Page in October: $4,995 net
- Full page, 4-color ad ($12,345 value)
- 3 months white paper hosting on ohsonline.com ($2,205 value)
Half Page in October: $3,200 net
- Half page, 4-color ad ($8,300 value)
- 2 months white paper hosting on ohsonline.com ($1,470 value)
more information or to reserve your space, please contact an Occupational Health & Safety Integrated Media Consultant:
Karen Renk, CAE
IMA Executive Director
1601 North Bond Street, Suite 303
Naperville, IL 60563