NFPA Offers Free Access to Most Popular Conference Papers
Visitors can sign in to its website for access to 10 from this year’s Conference & Expo.
The National Fire Protection Association is offering free online access to 10 of the most popular educational papers presented at this year's Conference & Expo, held in Las Vegas.
A quick sign in affords access to these papers:
- NFPA 99-2015, Health Care Facilities Code, Changes
- Concealed Spaces Requirements in NFPA 13, Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems
- Photovoltaic System Fire Hazards
- NFPA 101-2015, Life Safety Code, Changes
- NFPA 1730 and the Identification, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation of a Fire Prevention Program
- Fire Alarm Requirements of the Model Codes and How They Work with NFPA 72
- NFPA 99-2012, Health Care Facilities Code: Emergency Management and Security
- Sprinkler Technology: Storage Protection
- Sprinkler Protection of Storage Occupancies -- Varied Design Approaches
- NFPA 652: A Proposed New Standard on Combustible Dust Safe Practices