Upcoming OH&S Virtual Event Approved for CM Points
ABIH has approved the Aug. 31 event for 0.67 Industrial Hygiene Certification Maintenance (CM) points.
The American Board of Industrial Hygiene, by letter dated Aug. 16, has approved the Aug. 31 Occupational Health & Safety virtual event for 0.67 Industrial Hygiene Certification Maintenance (CM) points. This gives CIHs an additional reason to register and attend the free event, which will begin at 9 a.m. Central time and conclude eight hours later.
Five live webinars will be included in the event and will take place in the Auditorium. The event also features an Expo Hall, networking lounge, prize center, blog zone, and the announcement of the 2011 OH&S New Product of the Year winners.
The webinar schedule is:
- 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. CDT keynote, Paul Valentine and Dr. Larry Epstein, Sleep HealthCenters LLC, "Sleep Apnea: Causes and Solutions for Companies Considering a Sleep Wellness Program"
- 11 a.m. – noon CDT, Dave Wagner, Industrial Scientific, "Hidden Dangers in Today's Gas Monitoring Programs"
- 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. CDT, Bob Rose and Kathy Close, J.J. Keller & Associates, "CSA: Separating Fact from Fiction"
- 2 – 3 p.m. CDT, John Cole, Crane Inspection & Certification Bureau, "Most Common Types of Crane Accidents and What Managers Can Do To Prevent Them"
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. CDT, Russ Kendzior, Traction Experts Inc., "The New ANSI B101.1 Walkway Safety Standard and How It Will Affect You"
ABIH assigned Approval # 11-2603 to the event. It is listed at http://www.abih.org/members/roster/coursesearch.cfm.
Granting of CM points does not imply that ABIH accredits, certifies, or endorses an activity. Sponsors have permission to publicize the information.