AGC Offers Training on Major Hazards
The Associated General Contractors of America is offering Susan Harwood Grant training on Focus Four Hazards in Construction (falls, electrocutions, struck-by's, caught betweens) at 14 locations this year. The course addresses those four hazards because they account for the largest number of construction fatalities.
The training series began Jan. 13, 2009, in San Diego before moving to Cincinnati (Jan. 29-30, presented by AGC of Ohio); Columbia, Mo. (Feb. 9-10, ACG of Missouri); and Aiea, Hawaii (Feb. 26-27, General Contractors Association of Hawaii). The remaining training schedule is:
- March 9-10, Edison, NJ, AGC of New Jersey
- April 6-7, Dallas, TX, Quoin
- April 8, Austin, TX, Austin Chapter
- April 9-10, Houston, TX, Houston
- April 15-16, Denver, CO, AGC of Colorado and Colorado Contractors Association
- April 29-30, Glen Allen, VA, AGC of Virginia
- May 5-6, Des Plaines, IL, Builders Association of Illinois
- May 11-12, Pittsburgh, PA, Master Builders of Western Pittsburgh and Constructors Association of Western PA
- July 21, Washington, DC, AGC of America
- Sept. 10-11, Tempe, AZ, Arizona Chapter - AGC
Visit this site for contact information and online registration.