AIHA Opens Registration for 2008 Metal Removal Fluid Symposium
The American Industrial Hygiene Association has recently announced that registration is now open for the 2008 Metal Removal Fluid Symposium, which will take place Oct. 5-8, 2008, at the Hyatt Regency in Dearborn, Mich. Attendees may register online for $595 through Sept. 5, 2008.
AIHA, the Independent Lubricant Manufacturers Association (ILMA), the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG), and the Independent Union of the European Lubricants Industry (UEIL) are all co-sponsors of the symposium.
AIHA says individuals should attend this conference if they are any of the following:
- Industry EHS Specialist
- MRF Regulatory Specialist
- Government OHS Regulator
- Allied Trade Association Representative
- Worker H&S Representative
- MRF Management Specialist
- Industrial Hygienist
- Industrial/Machining Engineer
- University MRF Researcher
- MRF Microbiology Researcher
- MRF Exposure Assessment Researcher
- Occupational Medicine Specialist
- Consensus Standards Organization Representative
For more information about the symposium, including the conference program and registration, go to www.mrf2008.org.