Training DVD Addresses H1N1 Risks, How to Reduce Flu's Spread
Kantola Productions LLC and Stanford Video have released "Resisting the Flu: How to Minimize Your Risk." Addressing both seasonal flu and the H1N1 (swine flu) virus, the 13-minute DVD is designed to give organizations a proactive, commonsense training approach to keeping people healthy and reducing absenteeism during this uncommon flu season.
Dr. Eric A. Weiss, medical director of Disaster Planning and an associate professor at Stanford University School of Medicine, narrates the documentary-style video, which covers:
- What the flu virus is, its common symptoms, and how it is spread.
- The unique risks of the H1N1 virus and the value of a flu shot.
- Do's and Don'ts for keeping healthy and reducing flu's spread.
- How to take care of sick family members in ways that protect the caregiver.
- The difference between typical symptoms and those requiring immediate medical help.
This 13-minute video is the latest in Kantola's library of more than 120 training programs. For ordering and to preview three short clips from "Resisting the Flu," go to www.kantola.com/Resisting-the-Flu-PDPD-341-K.aspx?auto=y. Streaming licenses are available.