Tips and Tricks for Improving your Hand Safety Program
To date, hand injuries remain the number one preventable industrial accident worldwide, so it only makes sense to understand and apply effective hand safety measure to help reduce the risks.
In this webinar, Joe Geng, author of the best-selling hand safety book REThinking Hand Safety, will provide the most practical and effective hand safety tips and tricks to improve your hand safety program—tips and tricks that come with years of experience and expertise and can be applied immediately for results.
- Learn how to make it easier for your employees to comply with glove policies.
- Understand what the biggest barriers to glove use are and how to overcome them
- Get insights on worker mindset and how to encourage team buy-in on your hand safety program
- Understand how the working environment affects hand safety
- Ask your hand safety questions live – Joe Geng will answer as many as possible in allotted time
Register below for this free webinar!
DATE: May 25, 2022
TIME: 2:00PM ET - 1:00PM CT - 11:00AM PT
Joe Geng, Vice President, Superior Glove
Joe grew up among the tanneries of Canada helping his father make gloves, and he has spent his entire life studying industrial hand safety, overseeing glove R&D, and consulting with leading companies like Toyota, Honda, SpaceX, General Motors, Bombardier Aircraft, and Shell Oil. He serves as Vice President at Superior Glove, a family business considered one of the world’s most innovative and disruptive glove manufacturers.
Joe holds degrees from Trinity Western University and attended Reutlingen leather school in Germany, which he describes as the “Hogwarts of leather making.” Joe lives in Ontario, Canada, with his wife and three children
Superior Glove is a leading innovator in the design and manufacture of safety gloves and sleeves. Their products protect workers across the globe in many major industries, including construction, oil & gas, mining, and manufacturing.
Duration: 1 Hour