REGISTER Below to view the ONDemand Version
This webinar occured on: June 22, 2011
eLearning can be as effective as classroom-based training. This webinar will explore the American Heart Association’s Heartsaver first aid, CPR and AED eLearning courses.
From this webinar, you will learn:
Who should attend this webinar?
- Why eLearning is effective as classroom-based training
- The benefits of using Heartsaver eLearning courses
- Details about our Heartsaver eLearning courses
- Options for your company to manage a small or large volume of Heartsaver eLearning courses
- How to train thousands of employees nationwide using Heartsaver eLearning courses
- Individuals who are interested in and need to take a first aid, CPR and AED course to meet job, regulatory or other requirements
- Supervisors, Managers, Directors and VP’s who are responsible for compliance, safety and health, risk management and security for their company or organization
eLearning is becoming one of the most used methods companies and organizations are using to deploy training. And it’s important to include first aid, CPR and AED training into your overall training program.REGISTER Below to view the ONDemand Version
This webinar occured on: June 22, 2011Speaker
: Tom Mossotti,
is a Director of National Accounts for the American Heart Association’s Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) program. Tom is also an AHA Instructor and teaches first aid, CPR and AED courses.
Duration: 1 Hour