Exhibitor Presentations to Highlight Product Innovations, Safety Strategies
The 2010 Congress & Expo’s live exhibitor presentations offer something for everyone. During the interactive 30-minute sessions, attendees will get an in-depth look at exhibitors’ products and services. Each presentation will take place on the expo floor at booth 1239.
Monday, Oct. 4:
- Shafer Enterprises LLC/Cool Shirt will feature a variety of heat stress solutions through fully portable cooling systems for pre-cooling and post-cooling workers in hot environments.
- National Marker Company will present “The Use of Machine Readable Lockout Tags to Improve Effectiveness of Lockout Procedures.” The company’s system combines lockout procedures with automated compliance software.
- Safetec Compliance Systems will discuss effective ways to prepare for the upcoming Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) alignment.
Tuesday, Oct. 5:
- I-Gard will discuss NFPA 70E and suggest tools needed to reduce arc flash hazards.
- OSHA will announce its top 10 most-cited violations for fiscal year 2010. An OSHA representative will present the numbers, provide analysis, and answer questions.
- MSDSonline will showcase its MSDS/hazardous chemical management platform that is scheduled for release in early 2011. The Web-based platform will offer MSDS management, chemical inventory management, and environmental and regulatory reporting capabilities.
Wednesday, Oct. 6:
- MUG Solutions will showcase the MUG Flap, which is designed to prevent biohazard contaminants (such as used syringes) and debris from entering into manholes.
- American Safety & Equipment will describe the risks associated with electrical hazards, including shock and arc flash hazards.
- Safetec will present results from a study of 50 organizations’ chemical footprints and the potential risks posed from the hidden chemical compliance gap.
To learn more about live exhibitor presentations, click here.