Federal Worker Safety Advisory Council to Meet April 10
The Federal Advisory Council on Occupational Safety and Health (FACOSH)--an advisory group on safety of federal workers--will meet April 10, 2008, in Washington, D.C. The tentative agenda for the FACOSH meeting includes:
- FY 2008 performance status of Federal Executive Branch agencies in meeting the four goals of the Presidential Safety, Health, and Return-to-Employment (SHARE) Initiative;
- Progress of the Federal Agency Recordkeeping Subcommittee;
- Implementation of the federal agency targeted inspection program (FedTarg08);
- Federal agency safety and health training; and
- Federal agency return-to-work programs.
For additional information, contact Michelle Walker, OSHA, Office of Federal Agency Programs, at (202) 693-2122.