Expo Floor: RAE Systems Demonstrates Latest Gas Detection Products
RAE Systems Inc. is on the Safety 2009 expo floor at booth #1617 demonstrating its latest personal, portable, wireless, and fixed gas detection solutions. Among the offerings spotlighted are the company's single-user-interface and fast-calibration stations.
"This conference gives us the opportunity to showcase our solutions for OSHA-compliant confined space entry, refinery and chemical plant safety as well as remote toxic gas and hazardous materials response solutions,” said Ryan Watson, RAE Systems’ vice president for Americas sales.
Wireless system product demonstrations will include:
- AreaRAE™ Steel, the 5-sensor, wireless toxic gas and radiation detection system with three new sensor options: hydrogen chloride (HCl), hydrogen fluoride (HF), and high-range carbon monoxide (CO).
- RAELink3 ™, the wireless modem and repeater for AreaRAE networks.
- MeshGuard ™, the wireless hydrogen sulfide or carbon monoxide sensor system for oil and gas exploration.
Confined space entry gas detection product demonstrations will include:
- MultiRAE™ Plus, the original handheld, multi-gas monitor with photoionization detection (PID).
- QRAE™ II compact, one- to four-sensor gas detector, now available in both diffusion and internally pumped models, ideal for combustibles, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, and carbon monoxide.
- ToxiRAE™ 3 single-gas detectors for carbon monoxide or hydrogen sulfide.
- AutoRAE Lite automated calibration solution for either the single-gas ToxiRAE 3 detector or the 1- to 4-gas QRAE II confined space entry monitor.
Next-Generation photoionization detector product demonstrations will include:
- MiniRAE 3000, the parts-per-million total volatile organic compound monitor with wireless capability and intrinsic safety certification.
- MiniRAE Lite ™, the VOC monitor for outdoor environmental applications.
- ppbRAE 3000 ™, the parts-per-billion VOC monitor with wireless capability and intrinsic safety certification.
- UltraRAE 3000 ™, the wireless, intrinsically safe, compound-specific VOC monitor for benzene or butadiene.