California Safety Group Announces 21st Annual Cal/OSHA Update Seminar
The California Safety Services Group recently announced its 21st Annual Cal/OSHA Update Seminar Series will commence April 1 and continue through April 23, 2009. Cal/OSHA Representatives as well as recognized health and safety professionals will review and update significant Cal/OSHA regulation and policy changes that occurred in 2008, as well as significant rulings of the Cal/OSHA Appeals Board.
The series, which is offered only once a year, will be hosted in Emeryville, Sacramento, Burbank, Ontario, and Garden Grove.
New topics tol be addressed this year include:
- 2008 Changes to Appeals Board Rules of Procedures,
- Strategy for negotiating citations with DOSH,
- Significant 2008 Decisions After Reconsideration,
- Penalty reduction factors for $5,000 penalty for late reporting injuries,
- Heat Illness Prevention Program,
- Silica and Dry Cutting of Concrete,
- Air Contaminants and PEL Update,
- Rolling Scaffolds,
- Penalty Calculations, and more.
For more information, or to register, go to http://seminar.thecohengroup.com.