AIHA Offers Series of AIHce Session Recordings
The American Industrial Hygiene Association announced yesterday that it is now offering a series of session recordings from the 2007 American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition (AIHce) in Philadelphia. This particular series follows a mold session track, which highlights the latest related occupational and environmental health and safety information.
The topics addressed in the series are:
- Fungal air sampling data interpretations
- Microbial and allergen topics
- Indoor environmental quality (IEQ)
- Interpreting fungal sampling data for IEQ investigations
- Successful mold remediation--challenges and barriers
- Assisting FEMA in assessing buildings and mold issues
The CDs contain a series of AIHce recordings (podium, roundtable, and crossovers) and a final exam. The course takes approximately 12 hours to complete. Individuals have up to three months from their date of purchase to complete the course. Participants have the opportunity to earn 1.5 IH CM points, 0.8 CEU, and 0.8 COC.
For more information, call toll free at (800) 651-7916, or register online at www.aiha.org/Content/CE/DL/TracksessionCD.htm.