ANSI Added 18 New Members in December 2014
The group includes New York City Transit, the Phoenix Police Crime Labs, and Jessup Manufacturing Co.
The American National Standards Institute added 18 new members in December 2014:
- Allegheny Technologies Incorporated
- BNY Mellon-Information Risk Management
- Bulk Handling Systems
- Cannondale Sports Unlimited
- Jessup Manufacturing Company
- Keysight Technologies
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- New York City Transit
- Nike, Inc.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
- Phoenix Police Crime Labs
- Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital
- State of Connecticut - Division of Scientific Services
- Urban Integrated Solutions Inc.
- U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives
- Whirlpool Corp.
ANSI represents more than 125,000 companies and more than 3.5 million professionals. "Active participation in ANSI and its programs can serve as both a strategic and tangible asset for an organization," said S. Joe Bhatia, ANSI's president and CEO. "Not only will they gain access to information and business intelligence that is not available elsewhere, but they will also receive discounts on many products and services. Equally important, they can build relationships that empower them with a voice and influence over the standardization and conformity assessment decisions that directly affect their business."