2010 IMA Circle of Excellence Award Winners Announced
The presentations taking place Oct. 13 at The Motivation Show recognize both the winning company and its marketing incentive partner.
The Incentive Marketing Association will present 2010 Circle of Excellence Awards on Oct. 13 at The Motivation Show, recognizing five companies for creative and successful programs, as well as the marketing incentive partners that worked with them on the campaigns.
This winners are CVS/Pharmacy (Woonsocket, R.I.), a community bank located in the Northeast, Anderson Performance Improvement Company (Hastings, Minn.), John Deere Holdings, Inc. (Moscow, Russia), and Novo Nordisk (Princeton, N.J.) "The winning companies worked in conjunction with their incentive professionals to achieve impressive business results, demonstrating that business does improve through the use of creative incentive programs. These winners are examples for other companies of how to leverage the power of recognition and rewards to enhance their bottom line," said Karen Renk, CAE, IMA's executive director.
IMA's announcement included a description of the winning programs:
- CVS/Pharmacy and CASHSTAR (Portland, Maine) developed the "GOGO" ("Give One. Get One.") program to reward holiday season customers a free eGift for any $25 gift card purchase and used leading mommy blogs to increase exposure among potential customers. The seven-week campaign generated an ROI of 92 percent and 13,000 e-mail addresses for CVS.
- Dittman Incentive Marketing (New Brunswick, N.J.) worked with the community bank to create a travel reward program for its Business Leaders Council. In a survey following the program, 92 percent of the participants reported the trip had motivated them to meet their business referral goals.
- Anderson Performance Improvement Company's program to increase employees' physical activity and educate them about health and wellness made a real change in the company's culture. The company replaced soda machines with filtered water, held walking meetings, and offered healthy foods for birthday celebrations.
- Novo Nordisk and Performance Plus Marketing, LLC (Roswell, Ga.) created a "Club V" campaign for sales personnel to support the launch of the diabetes drug Victoza. The "Club V" website resembled a trendy nightclub and provided access to sales training activities, sales contests rules, the Awards Mall, and online points redemption. The competition accomplished 100 percent sales force engagement.
- John Deere Holdings, Inc. and Motivaction LLC (Minneapolis) offered a travel incentive program to generate a 20 percent sales increase at dealerships. With all eligible dealers participating and trying to win a Caribbean cruise, the program resulted in a 97 percent sales increase.
Case studies of the winning programs are available at www.returnonperformance.org.