IMA Awards CPIM Designation to Six Recipients
Six incentive marketing professionals were presented with the Incentive Marketing Association's Certified Professional of Incentive Management (CPIM) certification at a special ceremony at the IMA Annual Membership Meeting held in conjunction with the Motivation Show in Chicago on Sept. 28, 2009.
CPIM certification recognizes those in the incentive field who have met a predetermined level of training and work experience and who demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the incentive field.
This year’s recipients include:
- Louise Anderson, president & CEO of Anderson Performance Improvement in Hastings, Minn. for Culture of Recognition
- David Boodey, president of RepLink in Minneapolis for Using Social Media to Grow Your Brand
- Todd Hanson, president and founder of Catalyst Performance Group in Appleton, Wis. for New Normal for Incentive Programs
- David Peer, vice president of Client Services for Hinda Incentives in Chicago for B2B Gift Cards Where Do We Go From Here?
- Mark Repkin, vice president of Certif-A-Gift in Arlington Heights, Ill. for Principles for Promotional Product Consultants
- Sean Roark, vice president of PromoPros in Spring, Texas for Top Ten Myths – Key to A Successful Safety Incentive Program
To earn the CPIM designation, candidates must demonstrate their leadership activity and commitment to continuing education in the incentive field, pass an intensive exam on the principles of results-based incentive program design, and develop a white paper or seminar on a topic relevant to the incentive field. These resources are reviewed and approved by an independent evaluation team. CPIM recipients are required to renew their certification status every three years.
"Since 2004, the IMA has been proud to recognize the achievements of those dedicated incentive marketing specialists who have achieved the CPIM designation," said Karen Renk, CAE, IMA executive director. "This year's recipients accepted the challenge to complete the CPIM program and in doing so they have elevated their professional standing in the incentive industry."