Technology Summit to Instruct How to Motivate Employees, Build Brand
Michael Rudnick, Global Intranet & Portal Practice Leader, writes in a letter to prospective summit attendees, "Today's communication landscape is morphing right before our very eyes. On a daily basis, new and innovative social media and eCommunication tools, techniques, and technologies are being used for a variety of purposes."
For these reasons, Rudnick is encouraging all communications, marketing, PR or HR executives to attend Social Media Summit: How To Use Blogging, Podcasting, & The Latest Web 2.0 Technology, presented by the Advanced Learning Institute on Oct. 22-25, 2007, in New York City. The event will focus on teaching attendees how to use social media to engage their employees, reach their customers, and build their brand to achieve real business results.
Some features include:
- Twenty-one speakers sharing their strategies and experiences in corporate blogging, podcasting, and other Web 2.0 technologies
- More than 24 hours of intense, interactive learning
- Optional networking lunches that give attendees the opportunity to brainstorm and benchmark solutions
- Unique and interactive workshop sessions that will enable attendees to practice and apply their skills in peer groups
- Many networking opportunities
- A comprehensive overview of social media innovations from leading practitioners like Sun Microsystems, H&R Block, General Motors, UNICEF, and many more
- Instructional sessions that share real-world examples, tactics, and lessons learned in leading social media initiatives
For more information, visit www.aliconferences.com/conf/socialmedia_summit1007/benefits.htm.