The Next Nextel: Push-to-Talk Over Cellular
Remember when Nextel revolutionized business communications? Today’s Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) provides individual and group calling and location-based dispatching using existing 4G/5G/LTE and Wi-Fi networks for fast and low-cost deployments.
Key takeaways from this informative white paper include:
- What are PoC devices and how do PoC systems work?
- What are the key benefits for facility management professionals?
- What are the differences between PoC subscription services and own-your-own PoC systems?
- How do PoC systems run on both cellular networks and Wi-Fi networks?
- How does PoC GPS dispatching work, and what are the benefits?
- What types of PoC devices are used for safe and legal in-vehicle use?