From Good to Great: How Visual AI Turns You Into a Safety Superstar
As computer vision adoption and applications mature, more tools are being developed for the everyday worker. Some have waited for the arrival of this new technology, but many more are still considering how computer vision technology benefits them.
SparkCognition has developed a tool that empowers HSE managers. With Visual AI Advisor, HSE managers can prevent accidents, automate alerts, and quantify their impacts without micromanaging workers. Visual AI Advisor helps deploy HSE managers’ resources more effectively, easing supervision and reporting requirements. Visual AI Advisor benefits HSE managers by:
- Preventing accidents – 4x improvement in workplace safety
- Reporting near misses and unsafe acts – target training can cut incidents by more than half
- Retrieving incidents using filters – save +20 monthly manual review hours
Join us to see how other companies are implementing visual AI to prevent the most common workplace injuries. You will hear stories about how customers used this tool to track unsafe acts and near misses, create engineering controls, and reduce major problems for HSE managers. These outcomes benefit companies by reducing HSE costs, improving process uptime, and increasing worker morale.
Register now to gain valuable knowledge about computer vision and discover how companies are using it to gain a competitive advantage by augmenting the managers and systems they already have.
What you will learn:
- A brief history of artificial intelligence and computer vision and why visual AI is beginning to reach mass adoption.
- Common visual AI use cases that can be quickly implemented with existing camera infrastructure.
- Real-world examples of successful deployments and their proven benefits across health & safety, security, productivity, and business intelligence applications
- How to implement Visual AI Advisor and the most common HSE use cases for preventing incidents.
- A step-by-step process for improving HSE operations with quantifiable results.
- The impacts on companies currently using Visual AI Advisors and their technology adoption journey.
Register for this free webinar!
DATE: October 18, 2023
TIME: 2:00PM ET - 1:00PM CT - 11:00AM PT
Jodie Sasse is an accomplished leader and advisor to companies looking to find innovative software solutions to solve their most critical business problems. Throughout her 20+ year career in the technology industry, she has developed a passion for helping companies unlock growth, optimize performance, and realize return on their technology investments. As SparkCognition’s Vice President of Visual AI Advisor, she drives the outcomes for clients with challenges related to safety, security, productivity, inspection, and situational awareness. Prior to joining SparkCognition, Sasse held various roles at Twilio, Equals3 AI, IBM, and IBM Watson. She has a BS in Finance and Economics from Syracuse University and an MBA from Suffolk University.
Jaidev Amrite is the Head of Product for SparkCognition's Visual AI Advisor and Natural Language AI, Deep NLP. Before SparkCognition, Jaidev led multiple product development initiatives in IIoT, Data Analytics and Embedded Systems at National Instruments and Microsoft. Jaidev earned his Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Georgia Tech and is passionate about making technology approachable through human centered design and social psychology.
Date: Oct 18, 2023
Time: 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 Hour