Hearing Conservation: Hear from the experts in tablet-based hearing testing solutions
Whether you are a safety professional looking to manage your hearing conservation testing program in-house, or a service provider looking to expand your offering to include flexible hearing conservation testing, you are going to want a tablet-based audiometer that is optimized for testing outside of a sound booth.
This webinar will cover:
- Advantages of tablet-based audiometry and testing in more environments
- Features to look for in your tablet-based hearing testing solution
- Tips to ensure your hearing conservation program is OSHA compliant
- Navigating audiological reviews and improving data management
- Important factors to consider when making a switch to in-house hearing testing; tablet-based hearing testing isn’t just about choosing the right product, it’s also about choosing the right partner
Register for this free webinar!
DATE: July 27, 2023
TIME: 2:00PM ET - 1:00PM CT - 11:00AM PT
Alexa is the Business Unit Manager for Occupational Hearing Solutions at SHOEBOX Ltd. In this role, she works with some of the most forward-thinking manufacturers and occupational hearing healthcare providers in North America. She has a passion for partnering with employers to find innovative ways of improving the way they deliver audiometric testing as part of a hearing conservation program, all while helping them achieve their overall business objectives. Please feel free to connect with Alexa on Linkedin or via email if you have any questions about your Occupational Hearing Conservation Program or business.
Renée Lefrancois, M.Sc.(A), Reg. CASLPO, CAOHC PS/A Director of Audiology
Renée Lefrancois has been practicing audiology since 1999 and has been with SHOEBOX Ltd. since 2014. After 15 years of working with cochlear implants, she eagerly took on a new challenge of diving into diagnostics and hearing conservation for her current role as Director of Audiology. Renée leads both the internal Clinical Team at SHOEBOX, as well as the SBX External Audiology Network which provides state-licensed review and professional supervision services in the US and Canada. She lives in Ottawa, Canada and when not working, enjoys all things outdoors.
Duration: 1 Hour