Making Sense of Hard Hat Certifications
The webinar titled "Making Sense of Hard Hat Certifications" is a must-attend event for anyone who is responsible for worker safety in high-risk industries. Hosted by an industry expert, this webinar will provide attendees with an in-depth understanding of the different hard hat certifications available and how to choose the appropriate certification for a particular job. The webinar will cover the key components of the ANSI Z89.1 hard hat certification and provide practical guidance on selecting the appropriate hard hat based on the specific hazards at a work site. Attendees will also learn how to inspect and maintain hard hats to ensure that they provide the maximum level of protection for workers.
The "Making Sense of Hard Hat Certifications" webinar will be beneficial for safety professionals, managers, and supervisors responsible for worker safety in industries such as construction, mining, and manufacturing. The webinar will provide attendees with the knowledge and skills necessary to select the correct hard hat for a particular job, helping to prevent injuries on the job site. By attending this webinar, safety professionals can stay up-to-date on the latest safety standards and regulations, demonstrating a commitment to worker safety and ensuring compliance with industry best practices.
Register for this free webinar!
DATE: Wednesday June 21, 2023
Time: 2:00PM ET - 1:00PM CT - 11:00AM PT
- National Sales Manager, USA, Canada, Central and South America
- Completed OSHA 30 hours + QSSP trained
- Product Chair of Industrial Safety Equipment Association’s (ISEA) Head Protection Committee
- Has been with Bullard since October 2014
- Global Product Portfolio Manager - Head & Face Protection
- Member of Industrial Safety Equipment Association’s (ISEA) Head Protection Committee.
- Has been with Bullard since March 2017
Duration: 1 Hour