Making Sense of Hard Hat Certifications
In this educational webinar, you will learn about current ANSI/ISEA standard for head protection, the difference between ANSI/ISEA and EN12492 side impact and understanding labeling and what your hard hat meets in terms of certification. Subject matter experts will outline best practices for head protection and how to keep your people safe, while teaching you when and how to choose the right products for your application, depending on jobsite demands.
You will take away the following:
- Understanding of head protection
- How to choose the best head protection based on job
- How European standards have emerged in the US market creating some confusion around side impact
- Understanding different types and classes
- How to tell exactly what your head protection meets in terms of standards and whether it is certified or meets a standard
- Useful life of hard hat/replace parts schedule/additions such as face protection etc.
Register below for this free webinar!
DATE: August 31, 2022
TIME: 2:00PM ET - 1:00PM CT - 11:00AM PT
Stacey Simmons is a National Account Manager at Bullard, a leading manufacturer of personal protective equipment and systems worldwide. Her sales responsibilities include the USA for all product lines that Bullard manufactures (head protection, face protection, industrial respiratory protection, powered air-purifying respiratory protection, fire helmets, and thermal imaging cameras). Prior to becoming a National Account Manager, Stacey was the Global Product Manager over the Head and Face Protection line. Stacey has attended her OSHA-30 hours and is QSSP trained, along with being the Product Chair of Industrial Safety Equipment Association’s (ISEA) Head Protection Committee. ISEA is the leading association for personal protective equipment and technologies that enable people to work in hazardous environments.
Duration: 1 Hour