A Step-by-Step OH&S Impact Guide to Biden's Infrastructure Spending Plan
As momentum builds around the Biden-Harris Administration's nearly 2 trillion-dollar infrastructure spending plan, OH&S departments, suppliers and service recipients should be preparing for its potential impacts on policy changes, investment, and enforcement priorities related to Environmental, Health, Safety and Infrastructure.
The program could impose restrictions in areas such as labor relations, environmental management mandates, personal health and worker safety. Industry experts from BSI, one of the nation's leading occupational health, safety and environmental consulting firms will analyze potential funding, regulatory, resource, and policy impacts including: ¥
- Worker mental and physical health impacts, and changing employment relationships (including remote, virtual and gig workforces) and a more diversified and higher paid workforce
- Plans for safety improvements affecting many businesses including commercial/residential buildings, transportation, dams and waterways, , mining/drilling and more.
- Major commercial, residential and public housing/construction spending, but with stricter requirements for sustainability, environmental regulation, and business continuity impacts including production re-shoring incentives, research and development investments and transportation infrastructure
Key questions to be answered for those who attend:
- Do I understand the impacts of the Biden Infrastructure Plan on my job function, industry and responsibilities?
- What preparations can I undertake now to manage potential benefits and risk from the program?
- What specific areas of the plan can my organization take advantage of, if we act in time?
These featured speakers will share their predictions, insights, and recommendations on these topics to help you better mitigate risks, identify opportunities, and better position your organization to benefit from a truly major domestic development effort.
Register below for this free webinar!
DATE: June 2, 2021
TIME: 2:00PM ET - 1:00PM CT - 11:00AM PT
Ph.D. Senior Vice President, Managing Principal
Dr. Brownstein has over 30 years of experience managing operations as well as organizational consulting, EHS, construction and engineering projects and programs. He has directed large complex programs for a variety of Private, Federal, State, and Municipal clients both internationally and in the U.S. Dr. Brownstein holds a Ph.D. in Civil Engineering.
MSPH, CIH, CSP Managing Principal, National Practice Director, Safety
Xavier has over 20 years of professional experience in industrial hygiene, safety, and building science disciplines. Xavier is the National Safety Practice Director and supports both regional and global clients. Xavier has been supporting organizations with managing pandemic risk and strategies related to risk assessment, risk mitigation, regulatory compliance, and COVID-19 plan development and implementation.
CIH CIH National Practice Director, Principal Consultant
Jyoti has over 20 years of consulting experience in occupational health and safety regulatory requirements and best management practices and is a Certified Industrial Hygienist. She specializes in performing risk assessments, designing exposure assessments, developing, implementing, and auditing health and safety risk management and training programs for customers in a wide variety of industries including technology, biopharma, healthcare, and semiconductor.
Date: Jun 02, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 Hour