Drury Plaza Hotel Riverwalk, 105 South St Mary’s Street
BLR Safety Summit, San Antonio, Texas, April 13-15, 2015
It's hard enough to keep employees safe while they work without having to set aside hours in your workday for professional development. Why not do it all at once? Set aside two or three days in 2015 to really focus on building your own skills—and your network of colleagues—at the BLR Safety Summit.
Safety Summit 2015, hosted by OSHA compliance powerhouse BLR, is a conference where the best minds in workplace safety are converging in 2015 to meet each other, share ideas, and learn new skills. The Summit is designed to educate and inspire you, whether you're involved in environmental health and safety, regulatory compliance, risk management, or any other aspect of your company's success.
BLR is bringing in nationally recognized safety professionals to tell their stories—so you can get practical advice for doing your job better from the moment you get back into the office. Plus, you'll be meeting professionals with all kinds of job titles, in all kinds of industries, and from every corner of the United States. Talk about building your network!
But most importantly, the insights you'll gain from the Summit will help you reduce the risk of work-related injuries and illnesses—and noncompliance—at your facility in 2015. The summit will feature four intensive workshops to build your knowledge base; two keynote speakers with national experience; and in-depth sessions on more than 20 workplace safety topics important to you, such as:
- Identifying and assessing hazards
- Using EHS metrics
- Conducting incident investigations
- Keeping temporary workers safe
- Preventing and responding to workplace violence
- Recordkeeping and reporting
- Building your safety team
- OSHA enforcement and trends
- Reducing workers' compensation costs
- Environmental compliance for safety managers
- Going mobile to manage safety better
- Complying with new standards
- Increasing supervisor engagement
- Bridging cultural/generational divides
- Responding to incidental spills
- Revitalizing your safety committee, and more!
Boosting your skills in just a couple of these areas in 2015 will help you keep employees safe, streamline your workday, ensure compliance, and ultimately raise your professional value. You'll even earn recertification points and credits just for attending—a testament to your relevance to the field of occupational health and safety.
Make the time to come to the BLR Safety Summit from April 13-15, 2015. In just a few days' time, you'll be amazed by the people you'll meet, how much you'll learn, and the success this Summit can bring you.