How can AI Improve Workplace Safety?
Talk of AI is everywhere. But what does AI mean when it comes to managing your safety data and the safety of your workforce?
In this webinar you will:
- Learn how to define and think about AI specifically for safety
- Review some common uses cases for AI and workplace safety including:
- Providing safety training content and checklists
- Predictive analytics and recommendations
- Video Machine Learning to identify unsafe acts or conditions
- Automated translation services to deliver safety content
- Discover practices for assessing the risk and benefits of using AI tools for safety in your organization
Register for this free webinar!
DATE: Tuesday - February 20, 2024
TIME: 2:00PM ET - 1:00PM CT - 11:00AM PT
General Manager – Commercial, Vector Solutions
Ms. Epstein brings more than 20 years of leadership experience working with safety training and technology, enabling employees to be safer, smarter, better. Ms. Epstein joined Vector when Vector acquired IndustrySafe (Now VectorEHS), a leading provider of EHS software, where she previously served as chief operating officer (COO).
Sr. Product Manager, Vector EHS, Vector Solutions
Mr. Davidson has over 9 years of experience as a Product Manager with a drive for data analytics and developing strong relationships with inter-departmental teams. With a background in public safety, regulatory compliance, and legislation, Mr. Davidson works with our software engineering teams to deliver an EHS platform that meets customer needs. He has a bachelor’s degree in political science and criminal Justice from Washington State University.
Duration: 1 Hour