How to Create a Successful Safety Eyewear Program
Safety eyewear requirements and PPE have been around for a long time. Yet statistics show employees continue to experience significant eye injuries, including loss of vision, because of wearing the wrong PPE for the task or simply not wearing it at all.
There are numerous excuses given as to why that is the case. The reality, however, is that with today’s technology and available eyewear, few excuses hold merit. Rather than look to blame or accuse an employee or employer for making poor decisions, this webinar focuses on positive and effective practices that can help you and your employees get out of this injury cycle.
During this 45-minute webinar, we will discuss:
- The types of eye hazards and injuries commonly experienced at work and why
- The components or steps to creating a successful safety eyewear program
- Getting it right the first time in PPE selection, purchase, and use
- Gaining the trust and buy-in of your front-line employees and supervisors
- Why focusing on hazards rather than compliance is better
- How these steps will reduce, if not eliminate, eye injuries at your place of work
Any company of any size and any budget can benefit from this webinar. These steps easily fit into any work location and following these steps will enhance your overall safety culture.
Register below for this free webinar!
DATE: April 13, 2023
TIME: 2:00PM ET - 1:00PM CT - 11:00AM PT
Randy DeVaul is a 40+ year safety professional, designated OSHA/MSHA safety expert for a national attorney group and founder/author of Performance Safety principles and practices. Experienced in ISO, VPP, workers’ comp best practices, and injury prevention solutions, help is readily available to meet employers’ needs.
Date: Apr 13, 2023
Time: 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 Hour