Leveraging ISO 45001 to meet OSHA regulatory requirements
Join us in this discussion as we discuss OHS trends and how your business is leveraging ISO 45001. Discussion topics include:
- How your organization is demonstrating commitment to workplace safety, what emerging trends are you seeing and planning for, what does the future of OHS auditing look like to you?
- Regulatory considerations: how does OSHA recognize ISO 45001?
- What role does remote auditing play in OHS and ISO 45001?
- Tips, techniques and lessons learned in preparing for ISO 45001 certification
- Benefits of ISO 45001, Annex SL and a common structure that supports integration with other standards as well as consolidated certification to help reduce costs
Register below for this free webinar!
DATE: November 18, 2020
TIME: 2:00PM ET - 1:00PM CT - 11:00AM PT
Tom is a Safety Manager of BAE Systems Norfolk Ship Repair since 2002. He is responsible for providing technical guidance on safety related matters, including federal, state and local laws and policy. Prior to joining BAE Systems, Binner served for more than 30 years in the U.S. Navy, retiring as lieutenant commander. His last assignment was engineering department head at the Naval Safety Center. Binner earned an associate’s degree in occupational health and safety from Tidewater Community College and is a certified Safety Manager through the National Association of Safety Professionals (NASP).
Michael is currently the Area Field Assessment Manager overseeing the assessors in the Americas. He has been doing management system assessments since 2004, and has been with LR since 2012. Michael has a broad background in EHS, including managing EHS programs at the county and local level in New Jersey and New York, compliance for nuclear power plants, owning several environmental consulting companies and spending a large part of his career in the wastewater industry, focusing on residuals management projects. Prior to joining LR, Michael was Quality and EHS Manager of a company manufacturing equipment for the semiconductor industry. Since joining LR, his EHS and quality audit experience has included a wide range of industries, including food, large and small manufacturing companies producing everything from machined parts, castings, forging and assembly of finished goods, from printed circuit boards to trucks. Michael has a Bachelor and Masters degree in Biology from Rutgers University.
Date: Nov 18, 2020
Time: 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 Hour