Improve Safety While Reducing Costs!
Please join: All Star Incentive Marketing
Topic: Improve Safety While Reducing Costs!
Brand, communicate, and reward to create a great safety culture.
View the Webinar today.
You are invited to a FREE Webinar that will demonstrate how you can improve safety while reducing both the direct and indirect costs of incidents through an investment in a modern safety incentive program. The information will be delivered jointly by a safety professional and an incentive specialist for maximum impact. By attending this webinar you will learn;
- The importance of properly branding and communicating a safety program How to calculate a simple return on your investment
- How to improve job safety by recognizing and rewarding workers for their actual performance and proactive behaviors
- How you can use the same motivational techniques to address other safety related issues like security, wellness, retention, compliance, and training.
The Webinar will be hosted by Brian Galonek, President of All Star Incentive Marketing and Stuart Wood, an independent safety consultant. Mr. Galonek is one of only 25 Certified Professionals of Incentive Marketing and the former President of the Incentive Technology Council. Mr. Wood holds an MSc in occupational safety & health, has served as a safety professional for several large multi-national companies, and has spoken on the "business of safety" at professional development seminars. Both are members of The American Society of Safety Engineers.
Seminar topics will include:
I. Power of Incentives
• Facts and Figures
• Overview of Psychology
II. Branding & Communications
• Goals, Objective and Performance
• Design Considerations
• Leveraging the Brand
III. Planning a Safety Incentive Program
• Process & Structure
• Developing a Budget
• Engaging Management
III. Implementing a Safety Incentive Program
• Keys to Success
• Common Mistakes
• Measuring the Results
IV. Proven Results -- Allied Waste Case Study
• History & Challenges
• Solution -- Propel for Safety
• Return on Incentive Investment ROI2
V. Summary & Resources
A Q&A session was held during the last 15 minutes of the Webinar.
This live event originally took place on Wednesday, March 4, 2009.
View the Presentation