Is Your Worksite Prepared for Emergencies?
View the "Is Your Worksite Prepared for Emergencies?" webinar, sponsored by the United States Department of Labor – Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the American Red Cross.
- OSHA’s Emergency Standards
- Do You Need an Emergency Action Plan (EAP)?
- How to Write an EAP
- OSHA’s Evacuation Plans and Procedures e-Tool
- An Overview of a Corporate Emergency Plan
- The Importance of Training Your Employees
Panelists for this informative Webinar are:
- Christina Jones, CIH, Industrial Hygienist, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- A representative from the American Red Cross
(The live event took place on May 23, 2007)
View the Webinar