CareerAdvantage Development Fair Comes to Portland
The American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) will hold its 2011 CareerAdvantage Development Fair at the American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition (AIHce) in Portland, May 16-18 from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Sponsored by the AIHA Career and Employment Services Committee, this year’s Building Careers for Life development fair features sessions designed to help those in the occupational and environmental health and safety (OEHS) field advance their current careers and find and maintain positions in the industry.
The CareerAdvantage Development Fair also provides an opportunity for employers and OEHS professionals to mingle and make important contacts. The development fair offers employers and recruiters the tools to find ideal candidates to fill valuable positions. Those searching for qualified personnel can:
- Access hundreds of IH and EHS résumés
- Post up to three job listings on the main CareerAdvantage website until May 31, 2011
- Select candidates before attending the development fair in Portland for on-site interviews
- Network with OEHS professionals and other recruiters
Companies and organizations who partake in the sponsorship opportunities at the development fair benefit from extra exposure and attract a greater number of prospective employees. In addition, development fair sponsors can:
- Advertise with their company name and logo on entrance signs, interior columns, sponsored on-site computer terminals, and computer screen splash pages
- Receive upgraded "Featured Employer" status on CareerAdvantage online job search
AIHA will host seminars and workshops for AIHce attendees, including career counseling, free résumé postings, access to job listings, on-site interviewing, and networking.
For more information and to view a schedule of the 2011 CareerAdvantage Development Fair, click here.